B.Tech, MBA, FRICS, FAIQS, SSC-ICMS, MIS, CIIQS
Sinimol Noushad has extensive experience in the construction and Quantity Surveying. Graduated in Civil Engineering in 1997 and became a fellow member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and fellow member of Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS). Holds Master Degree in(MBA) in project Management and BSc Programme route in Quantity Surveying from College of Estate Management UK. Being instrumental in promoting the Quantity Surveying Profession in India and UAE construction industry.
- National board Member, RICS –UAE Chapter
- Standard setting Committee Member of International Construction Measurements Standards (SSC-ICMS) set out by RICS
- Final Nominees for“Woman in Construction Forum Award “by Construction Summit organized by Big 5 Events and Dubai Quality Group”in 2019
- Fellow of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS)
- Fellow of Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (FAIQS)
- Member of Indian Institute of Surveyors (MIS).
- Civil Engineering from TKM College of Engineering, Kerala, India.
- UAE Board Member and Magazine Chief Editor of Indian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (IIQS).
- An experienced APC Chair, Assessor, Councilor and Mentor in RICS -Dubai APC Chapter
- “Young Assessor Commitment Award” In 2011 from RICS.
- Final Nominees for“SGA Property Consultancy Woman in Construction Award “by Australian institute of Quantity Surveyors”in 2013
- Contract & Quantity Surveying from College of Estate Management, UK.
- MBA in Project Management, Must University, California, USA.